Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is there any way I can get my friend to talk?

One of my friends that I work with has been making a lot of bad choices. She got dumped by her boyfriend about a month ago so she's trying to get over that. Plus she's dealing with the fact that one of her best friends has cancer again and it caused her to lose her baby. My friend also gave up her daughter who is now two because she couldn't support herself plus a baby. I heard tonight by another girl that she works with that she's been stabbing everyone in the back, not paying everyone back the money she owes. A friend has even been nice enough to let her live in their camper till she can find a place to rent. The camper I heard is a disaster by the way. The other thing is that it's possible she's been with seven guys in the past month. And last week she was buying a pregnancy test. I'm really worried about her but she won't talk to anyone. She says it's too hard. My fianc� who's known her for years thinks the only way to get her to talk is probably get her drunk. I just wish she would talk to us and get it over with. I don't want to force her but what's left for me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment