Sunday, July 17, 2011

Facebook problem..what should i do..opinions please?

ok here's the deal..i was talking to this girl on facebook for about 2 months..i don't trust alot of people but i was really feeling her and started to open my gaurd up with her...well this other guy comes along and they start getting real flirty but she was still flirting with me too...i asked her like 3 or 4 times if she was into him more and if she wanted me to fall back that it wouldn't bother me...and every time she answered she said no and that she didn't have any feelings for him at all..well she was lying every time..i gave her my number and she told me she didn't give hers out like that..well last week one of her friends told me she gave it to that other guy..i could careless that she likes him or that she lied about what she felt 1 time...but lying to me about it 3 or 4 times and knowing that probably everything she told me was lies really has me pissed off..should i exact some revenge or let it go..i was thinking about giving her facebook page out so alot of people would go and try to add her..i'm thinking some sort of revenge would be a good thing..let me know what yall think..appreciate any and all feedback...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment