Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should I take my ex back?

I loved her as much as I've ever loved anyone, but I think I fell into things too quickly. After a while it seemed as though the relationship was 75% me and 25% her. I started hearing rumors about her and an ex of hers, that still loved her. She ended up going home with him after one of MY baseball games, and made out with him. We broke up, and she ended up kissing him publicly the same day. Just like any normal person, I went home and spent an hour at least rambling onto her calling her a cheat and such. Now it's a few months later and she's giving hints that she wants to be back together. Every time we speak she says sorry for everything, and what I did. One of the most heartbreaking things is that she was saving her virginity for me, yet she confessed to losing it to him after our split. She gets all emotional talking about it, wishing it was me and blah blah blah. I kinda still love her, actually I do still love her, I just try to tell myself I don't. Should I even give her another shot? Or blow it off, and say I can't do it, and search for someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment