Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How do you talk to a boy you like for the first time.?

HI, IM a 13 year old normal girl, and i have some problems, boy problems. I fell for 3 guys, and each one i really like but i have no clue how to talk to them, ill give you a little bit of info on each guy -alex, david, and zack. ALEX- (13)he has a little annoying brother named kyle, hes 9. My parents are mad at him because he annoys me to much and my dad says he touches me inappropriately which he doesn't, but i mean hes just a kid but his older bro alex is a shy boy, i never see him alone walking, hes usually With his parents, plus his parents LOVE me. Oh and hes not in my neighbor hood. hes from my camper so i only see him on the weekends. But hes so nice and cute, i would really like to know him better, but i need to know how , i need to talk to him alone and it doesn't seem like im going to be able to at this rate :( DAVID- hes another person from my camper too, but i know nothing about him. hes sort of a bad boy Type i believe, so every time i see him on a gulf cart ride he stops what hes doing and we just stare in each others eyes, but the down side is last year i was swinging and this little kid was next to me swinging too, and david came over and told the little kid to get off, so i left. i didnt know if he knew that kid and was being funny or if he wanted to talk to me, but that was mean so i left. but we connected somehow. ZACK- hes my nieghbor and when we were very little we used to hang out alot, but i was little and thought boys had cutties back then lol. but we stopped but a few months ago i saw him again and i felll in love, from that day forward i had dreams about him and alex too. i went past his house with my friend and i said hi but his mom was there and didnt recognize me, but he smiled soo....idk, i need help and i only know his first name not last so i can't go on facebook and talk to him like that plzzzz help and hes not my neighbor neighbor hes sort of behind my house so i never know if hes out! plz i really need to know how i can talk to them! and what to say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment