Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I get past fiance's past?

Dani, I'm going to be very honest with you. I doubt you've had much experience with dating at your age, so I'm going to be truthful for YOUR sake. You mentioned something that I've lived with for 12 yrs. 20 some yrs. ago. My ex husband was diagnosed as a "womanizer". He was told to get professional help for it. I don't know IF your boyfriend simply called himself a womanizer, OR if he truly IS a womanizer. My husband cheated on me countless times, left me a few to live with others. I recently heard from him, he is still not married, but I do not know his "woman" situation". Just please be careful, take things SLOW & see what happens in the future. BTW, believe it or not, I am NOT one to believe once a cheater always a cheater!!!...the best to you, honey...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment