Thursday, July 14, 2011

What should I do I need help?

Okay so for starters im pregnant. The father and I are on a completely duffernt story. To shorten it he cheated and got another girl pregnant but im trying to work through it because I believe everyone deserves a second chance. But I still have trust issues and one of my main fears is that he is going to be faithful and kind till he gets on the certificate and then try and take my kid. So that sums up our problem now hers is the other problem that is where my question is from. His dad is telling me I HAVE to get a dna test which is pissing me off alittle because one who is he to tell me what I HAVE to do and also its kind of insaulting. A part of me feels like getting the dna test and then telling him he will never see his grandchild. Then his mom is also a problem. She has another grand child who she never gets to see so she takes it out on me. I want to move back to florida because im unhappy here and she gets mad if I say that so its either me move and her hate me or its me stay here and be misserable. Then she is talking about taking my baby for weekends at a time and didnt even ask me if that was okay. And she believes that if her son says she can she can just take my child. If this is so what should I do? Needless to say his whole family has a control problem and idk what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment