Saturday, July 16, 2011

AM I NORMAL DOWN THERE?

i feel ready to do things with my boyfriend who ive been with for almost 4 months (im 16) theres just one thing stopping me from letting him see or touch me down below. I feel that my clitoral hood is overly large. on most images ive seen, the clitoral hood isnt that large and on a lot you can see the actual clitoris. my clitoral hood covers my clitoris and is quite big. im self conscious because it also looks quite crinkly and has a tiny freckle on it. I just feel like there shouldnt be that much skin there! when i close my legs it doesnt really dangle down but you can still see it like between my vagina lips. i can make it unvisible when im naked by pulling my vagina lips together so its not unbearable, also its not uncomfortable, i just feel its on the large side and that my boyfriend might be a bit freaked out and think it isnt normal. i wouldnt really mind as much if i was the first girl hes done stuff with but hes had one previous girlfriend who he did everything with, so hell probably compare the size of mine to hers. please help, am i normal?! will he notice these things?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment